Monday, September 3, 2012

PEACHES & CREAM SHAKE

Raw Peach Shake



In the spirit of summer and all things peaches, I’ve been getting my fill of the fuzzy fruit.   It started with a raw peach cobbler that I found here.  I have been buying peaches by the flat so I’ve been putting them in everything, and this peach shake is no exception.   I have always enjoyed milk shakes, but I always feel so guilty afterwards.  Now this is a great shake with no guilt! It’s so yum it feels wrong!  


 
Here are the Deets!

PEACHES AND CREAM SHAKE


3 ripe peaches (peeled)
1 frozen banana (I like to use a smaller banana or 1/2 of a larger one, so that the banana tastes doesn't overpower the peaches)
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of cashew milk (or another nut milk)

**Note: This would also be great with nectarines.
 
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy.  

Enjoy!

Makes 1 generous serving approximately 2 cups.
 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...