Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HUFFINGTON POST: HUFFPOST TASTE + MATCHA GREEN TEA LATTE

 
 
 
 
I am back into the swing of things now after a week out of the country and trying to get over my jet lag.  Things are different in China... you cannot use Facebook or Blog sites like Blogger on any computer there.  It was  a great work trip, but it is definitely good to be home, back to familiar things.
I feel like it has been ages since I have posted and I do apologize.

Matcha Green Tea Latte

What a great surprise to find my Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe on the Huffinton Post Taste section when I arrived home!  Check out their article on Immune Boosting Foods: 14 Healthy Recipes.  The Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe is #14. 
 
If you missed it before, here it is.  I could really use one right now.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!
 
xo
 
 


 

 


2 comments:

yumi said...

That's fantastic :) Woot woot! This sounds like a great pick me up right about now!

Felicia said...

Thank you Yumi!!
What a treat to be featured! xo F

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...