Monday, October 29, 2012

REFLECTING...

 
 
 
I apologize for not having a recipe post today.  I am still reflecting on the fabulous weekend I had at The Matthew Kenney Academy's Weekend Intensive Raw Cooking Course.  And I am also trying to catch up today.  The course really accomplishes the mission statement quoted above.  I am so inspired.  Inspired to continue on this course of plant based cooking and eating and to continue to create and share more recipes capturing the great flavors nature has to offer us.   I'll be posting about my experience a little more later this week I hope. 
 
Hope you have a great week!
 


2 comments:

Chef Amber Shea said...

So happy you got to take MK's weekend course! I haven't been to his Santa Monica location (yet!), but as you know, I owe a lot of my success to my brilliant beginning at the Matthew Kenney Academy. Stay inspired! :)

Felicia said...

Thank you Amber! Yes, even though it was only 2 days, I am totally inspired! One day I hope to take the month long courses. But I'll take what I can get. MK is amazing! xF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...