Friday, October 19, 2012

FUN IN L.A.: BOOK SIGNING WITH JOY CHO OF OH JOY STUDIOS

 

 
 
 
I was able to add a little diversion to my week last night as my good friend Britney (who is a contributor on this blog and who is 1/2 of the fabulous duo behind Btanjerine) and I were able to take a couple hours and sneak out to meet one of our favorite bloggers in person and have her sign our copies of her book Blog, Inc.  It was held at the West Elm in Los Angeles, CA and the food was catered by Heirloom LA  We also had a chance to meet Interior Designer Emily Henderson of HGTV and a really fabulous Photographer Bonnie Tsang who we also follow in IG and check out her site HERE and her blog HERE.  So, I have to say all in all, it was a really fun night! (I only wish I had taken more photos.)   
 
Happy Friday everyone!
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...