Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TROPICAL CHOPPED SALAD WITH PINAPPLES AND AVOCADOS

 
 
I am really loving this salad right now.  I know, I know, I say this with almost everything that I post.  But, his is one of my really one of my favorite salads right now.  It's sweet and savory... what a great combination and super easy to boot!  It's perfect for this really hot weather we are having right now.
 
 

TROPICAL CHOPPED SALAD WITH PINEAPPLES AND AVOCADOS

 
Equal amounts of:
Chopped and jicama
Chopped pineapple
Chopped spinach
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped avocado
 
About half the amount of chopped red onion and chopped cilantro
 
Lots of lemon juice and sea salt to taste
 
Toss everything together in a bowl and its ready to serve.  So easy and delicious. 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 

Join the discussion!

 
Do you have a favorite tropical salad recipe? We would love to hear what it is! Share it in the comments below.   Links are welcome.
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

anetra said...

So how much of the jicama??

Anonymous said...

Equal amount

Felicia said...

My apologies. I thought I replied to this one. Yes, equal amounts. Enjoy! xFelicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...