Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FAVORITES LIST: PARTY FOOD IDEAS

 
 
Before I went raw vegan I loved the idea of putting together really cute dessert tables for baby showers or dinner parties.  I think Amy Atlas is amazing in this regard!  She is amazing!  What inspiration.  I love the fact that she has a fruit and veggie table idea posted on her blog.  You can easily switch out items to make it raw vegan.  What gorgeous photos!


 
I would use a cashew cream recipe to top these water melon cups.


 
Switch out the mozzarella with vegan cheese or melon balls.

 
What a gorgeous table!
 
 
 
Here are some more really cute fruit and veggie serving ideas I found on Pinterest.   These are not from vegan or raw food blogs, but I love getting ideas from many sources, tweak them slightly to make them my own. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 

3 comments:

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

This is awesome! Thank you for featuring all these great ideas, I am saving them for my next summer party!

Felicia said...

Thank you Elisa! So glad you enjoyed the post. I hope do be doing more like these! xFelicia

Anonymous said...

Wow how Beautiful and DELICIOUS! Feeling the vibrant food all the way to here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...