Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WATERMELON POMENGRANATE SMOOTHIE

 


I drink a lot of green smoothies everyday.  Almost everyday... so sometimes I like to branch out and try something different.  I love the light pink color of this smoothie - so delicate and fresh.

WATERMELON POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE


1 cup almond or coconut milk
1/2 - 1 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen watermelon (the sweeter and more ripe the better)
3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds

Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender and enjoy.  I don't like my smoothies too sweet, but if you'd like to add some more sweetness to this, you can use Stevia, raw honey or raw agave.  The sweetness of your smoothie will depend on how sweet your watermelon is too.

Enjoy!


Join the discussion!
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? We'd love to hear what if is. . Feel free to share in the comments below. Links are welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...