Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAZELNUT APPLE CRUMBLE WITH CHOCOLATE COCONUT ICE CREAM

 
 
  
Sometimes you just want a quick and easy snack or dessert. Being a mom to an active four year old and wife, I am all about simple, quick and easy!

The components to this recipe are my go-to's. I love keeping these on hand for whenever I need them.

First off, you CANNOT to wrong with a raw crumble. I mean really. I love this on fresh fruit, ice cream, yogurt, salad, smoothies, pudding, soup it even by itself! Here's the recipe for this version...

RAW HAZELNUT APPLE COCONUT DATE CRUMBLE


Put equal parts hazelnuts, dried apple, unsweetened shredded coconut, and posted dates into the food processor, and process until combined well and you get the consistency on a crumble... Thats it!

For this dessert I scooped some chocolate coconut ice cream into a bow, topped it with the crumble, drizzled on some raw honey and added some delicious blackberries! So simple!

(I do not have a recipe as of yet for the coconut ice cream... I bought this one at Trader Joes.)

I hope you love this as much as I do!

Enjoy!



raw crumble in the works

Join the discussion!

Do you have a favorite raw dessert recipe? We would love to hear what it is! Share it in the comments below. 

Links are welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...