Friday, February 8, 2013

FAVORITES LIST: RECIPES I WANT TO TRY!


Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend.  Weekends are when I cook the most, so I start drooling over recipes I want to try come end of the weeks.  Here are some of what I have been drooking over...  Enjoy!


 
Raspberry Mango Parfait by The Global Girl
 
 
 
Chilli Thai Kelp Noodles by Rachael Campbell



 
Raw Buckwheat Porride DeLuxe by Green Kitchen Stories
 
 
 
 
 
 
Avocado Lime Soup by Russell James the Raw Chef
 
 
 
Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake by One Green Planet
 
 
 
Banana Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Cake by This Rawsome Vegan Life
 
 
 
 
 
 
Delicious Raw Carrot Cake by Just Glowing With Health
 
 
 
Raw Onion Rings by Rawmazing
 
 
 
 
 


Join the discussion!

Do you have a favorite raw recipe? We would love to hear what it is! Share it in the comments below. Links are welcome.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...